The main objective of the Rosary Trust is to render service in any form, physical, intellectual, psychological, material or moral, to the socially afflicted, the economically downtrodden, the retarded and the disoriented youth irrespective of age, sex, caste, creed, color or economical status.
The activities of the Rosary Trust shall be as follows:
- To educate, to train, and rehabilitate the socially afflicted, the economically downtrodden, the aged, the physically and mentally disabled and the disoriented youth.
- To affiliate and to help like-minded institutions working for the training and rehabilitation of the above mentioned underprivileged persons in every walk of life.
- To set up appropriate small scale and cottage industries or handicrafts to provide job oriented training and employment opportunities for the youth and the handicapped.
- To acquire by gift, purchase, lease or otherwise movable and immovable properties to administer such properties for the purpose of the Rosary Trust, and if the need arises to sell, to exchange, to lease out or dispose such properties as the Trust may deem fit.
- To collaborate with other societies and institutions for the social service of the poor and the downtrodden in India.