Rosary Trust was started on the 17th day of March 1997 at Dalit City, K.Kailasapuram PO, Ottapidaram Tk, Tuticorin Dt, Gangaikondan via, Trinelveli Dt, 627352, Tamil Nadu, India by Dalit Pope Iruthayaraj Thusnevish, for the purpose of carrying out the objects hereinafter set out for the rehabilitation of the socially afflicted, the youth, the blind and the disabled without any distinction of age, sex, caste, color, creed, or economic status.
The name of the Trust shall be Rosary meaning Rehabilitation Of the Socially Afflicted, the Retarded and the Youth. The Address of the registered office of the Rosary Trust is situated at Dalit City, K.Kailasapuram PO, Ottapidaram Tk, Tuticorin Dt, Gangaikondan via, Trinelveli Dt, 627352, Tamil Nadu, India.
This is rual area. The people are dalits. They are poor and oppressed. Rosary Trust has to do many projects to uplift these dalits. Presently it does home for aged, home for blind, education of poor students, woment empowerment, housing projects etc. It needs a lot of funds for these noble projects.
The main object of the Rosary Trust shall be to render service in any form, physical, intellectual, psychological, material or moral, to the socially afflicted, the economically downtrodden, the retarded and the disoriented youth irrespective of age, sex, caste, creed, color or economical status
The activities of the Rosary Trust shall be as follows:
- To educate, to train, and rehabilitate the socially afflicted, the economically downtrodden, the aged, the physically and mentally disabled and the disoriented youth.
- To affiliate and to help like-minded institutions working for the training and rehabilitation of the above mentioned underprivileged persons in every walk of life.
- To set up appropriate small scale and cottage industries or handicrafts to provide job oriented training and employment opportunities for the youth and the handicapped.
- To acquire by gift, purchase, lease or otherwise movable and immovable properties to administer such properties for the purpose of the Rosary Trust, and if the need arises to sell, to exchange, to lease out or dispose such properties as the Trust may deem fit.
- To collaborate with other societies and institutions for the social service of the poor and the downtrodden in India.